Template Change Log
Template Change Log
Uploaded to Template Gallery May 2011
- No Updates
- Removed from Template Gallery in February 15 , 2012
Uploaded to Template Gallery February 27, 2012
- Added Pinwood Derby (13 Pages)
- Added Popcorn (2 Pages)
- Added Scout Camps & Overnights (5 Pages)
- Added Webelos Trail (1 page)
- Added Arrow of Light Trail (1 Page)
- Added Webelos Activity Badges (6 Pages)
- Added Belt Loops and Pins (52 Pages)
- Added About this Template (1 Page)
- Added Launch Countdown (1 Page)
Updated March 12, 2012
- Added Change Log (1 Page)
- Added Version Number on Launch Page
- Updated Launch Countdown Document - Item 00 - "Read this First"
- Added "Know Your Version" paragraph
- If you don't have a Version Number on your Launch Page you are 2.0 or earlier.
- Added Items 15, 16 and 17 to Launch Countdown page
- Updated Launch Countdown Document - Item 09 - "Creating and Using Forms"
- Added Section 4 in case the form doesn't display properly per section 3 of the instructions
Updated March 24, 2012
- Added PayPal "Donate" Button to Launch Countdown page and to this page. Note that I very rarely recieve donations. Yet hundreds of Packs rave about the website. Very frustrating.
Updated April 26, 2012
- Added "Testimonials" Page. If you'd like to be included, complete the form in Item 16 of the Launch Countdown Page.
Have an Older Version?
When you used the Google Sites Template to create your new website you copied the version as it was on that day. Any changes (improvements) made to the template (after that time) will not be included in your new website.
Occassionally you should click the "Cub Scout Template" link in the footer of your website and check the Template Change Log page for changes or improvements. You might find something you would like to add to your website or find a bug fix. This is one reason why I request that you leave the link to the template in your footer.
Do You Have Something to Contribute?
If you made improvements to your website that others might find useful, please send a link to your page to email@example.com and I will consider adding it to the current version of the Template and update this page to reflect the improvement.
Have You Donated Yet?
I made it easy...